Autodesk Advance Steel 2019. Level II
During this course you will learn:
- Designing, Detailing and Documenting of Steel Buildings.
- 3D Modeling of Steel Structures made of commercial steel profiles ( hot-rolled profiles).
- Exporting and Importing of 3D Models generated in either Revit Architecture or Revit Structure.
- Linking 3D Models generate in either Revit Architecture or Revit Structure, with the structural analysis performed by Autodesk RSA.
- Designing of Complex Steel Connections and their analysis of integrity before the found internal forces & stresses.
- Designing of Foundations, including anchors and footings.
- Working with the Connection Vault for the automatic generation of complex connections.
- Working with the Advance Steel Tool Palette for performing complex editing tasks.
- Working with the Document Manger for obtaining all the needed detail drawings and documents of our structure.
- Working with the Drawing Styles Palette.
- Working with the Drawing Processes Tool and Cameras.
- Working with the BOM Palette for obtaining the quantification of material of our structure.
- Working with the Drawing Styles Manage, for automatically obtaining the orthogonal and clipping detailed views of each part in the structure.
- Working with both the American and European catalog of profiles and sections.
Just take a look at the video down below!
Learn to Design, Detail, Document and even perform the proper validation of the connections in Steel Structures for Small to Mid Size Buildings.
This Step by Step course will teach not just how to quickly Designing, Detailing and Documenting your Structural Model, but how to perform the verification of each of the Steel Members and appropriate Connections, so your design is capable of dealing with the given Design Loads and Combinations, thus complying with whatever Design Code you need. Beyond simple Design and Drafting, this course focuses in the Fabrication of Steel Structures for Small to Mid Size Buildings!