Autodesk Advance Steel. Full Package.
For Designing, Detailing and Documenting of Steel Structures.
For 2016 and 2017 versions.
Master the Designing, Detailing and Documenting of Complex Steel Structures.
Learn to integrate the most powerful tools for Analysis and Design such as Autodesk Revit Structure, Autodesk RSA and Autodesk Advance Steel.
Furthermore, learn to apply the automatic tools of Advance Steel for the generation of all types of stairs and creating customized designs.
Complete your mastery of Advance Steel by learning how to create complex connections in Spatial Steel Structures. And learn how to properly analyze and validate their design for all the respective design loads, combinations and internal forces.
This Package of courses includes:
Autodesk Advance Steel 2016. Essentials.
Autodesk Advance Steel 2016. Level II.
Autodesk Advance Steel 2017. Level III. Advanced Level.
This collections of tutorials will guide you step by step through Autodesk Advance Steel until you completely master:
- Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures.
- Knowing the basic Advance Steel work-flow.
- Working with the basic tool bars and option of Advance Steel.
- Designing and Detailing of Simple Connections.
- Analysis of said connections under specific Design Loads.
- Designing and Detailing of plates, bolts, welds, brackets, stiffeners etc.
- Printing of the Detail Drawings and Documentation.
- Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures for Buildings.
- Modeling of Steel Structures integrated by hot-rolled profiles.
- Deeper knowledge of the Connections Vault.
- Quick Editing of connections.
- Exporting and Importing 3D Models generated in Autodesk Revit Structure.
- Designing and Detailing of complex connections.
- Analysis and Verification of connections based upon momentum and internal forces exerting over said connections.
- Specification of Design Loads.
- Working with the Drawing Style Manager Window.
- Working with the Drawing Manager.
- 3D Modeling of Spatial Steel Structures integrated by commercial steel profiles (Hot-Rolled).
- Designing and Detailing of Complex Steel Connections for Spatial Structures. Including the Analysis under given Design Loads and Combinations.
- Customization and Editing of Connections.
- Designing of sections for Cold-Rolled Profiles which fully integrate with Advance Steel Tools.
- Analysis and Verification of complex connections for the given design loads and combinations.
- Generation of Cladding for Roods and Walls.
- Generation of Complex Structures such as "Tridilosa" elements.
- Master the tools for the automatic generation of inclined, vertical and spiral stairs with safe railings.
- Generation of Customized Stairs, not by default included in Advance Steel.
- Generation of Detail Drawings using advanced tools, for stairs, treads, connections and railings.
- Advanced Drawing Style Manager work-flow.
- Generation of Lists.
- Generation of Detail, Section and Cropped Views.
- Printing Guide based on the Drawing Style Palette.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.