Autodesk Revit MEP 2016 Tutorial | Plumbing Installations.
For Designing of Sanitary, GAS and Plumbing Installations.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Designing of Hydraulic and Sanitary Installation for small domestic projects.
- Designing of Hydraulic and Sanitary Installations for medium size projects, such as apartment buildings.
- Designing and Calculation of Cold Water Installations.
Designing and Calculation of Hot Water Installations.
- Designing and Calculation of Sanitary Installations.
- Designing and Calculation of Gas Installations.
- Calculation and Verification of Hydraulic, Sanitary and Gas Installation.
- Designing and Creating of Intelligent Family Objects for hydraulic and sanitary installations, including valves and special equipment.
- Calculation of Volumes and Water Flux.
- Quantification of the installation.
- Automatic Generation of Lists of objects and integrating elements of the installation.
- Generation of Drawings and Layouts.
- Professional Online Consultancy Included, for all subjects covered in this course.
As you may know Autodesk Revit MEP is the older brother of Autodesk Revit Architecture in the complex and wide subject of HVAC, electrical, sanitary and plumbing installations.
For that reason, in this course we will focus in the subject of Hydraulic, Sanitary and Gas Installations. So can master this aspect of Revit MEP and apply it to any type of projects, no matter how complex they may be.
Revit MEP 2016 (also compatible with 2017) is both powerful and comfortable; just place the equipment and corresponding furniture and allow Revit MEP to automatically calculate the cold, the hot water, the sanitary and gas installation of your project, including connectors and fittings.
Furthermore! Revit MEP will also calculate the corresponding diameters, supply and trajectory of the system.
Also Revit MEP will automatically quantify all the components in the installation, as well as create the corresponding drawings and layouts. No matter the size of the project; from a small domestic installation to an apartment building or an entire sports center; is almost like magic!
Valid for 2017 versions.