FLASH Sale Price
Autodesk Robot 2016 Tutorial. RC. Level I
For Analysis and Designing of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
Learn to Analyze and Design Reinforced Concrete Structures with one of the most powerful tools for simulation and analysis of complex structures.
- Valid for 2018 versions.
- Valid for both American and Eurocodes Metric&Imperial Systems*
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Designing and Analysis of beams, columns, frames, portals and basic structures, obtaining their graphics for shear and bending moments, including the reactions on the supports.
- Configuration of Units and Design Codes, according to your country or region.
- Automatic Assignment of the Dead Load.
- Assignments of Loads and Combinations.
- Obtaining of Shear, Bending and Deformation Diagrams.
- Obtaining of Reactions on the structure's supports.
- Designing and Analysis of two-directions monolithic slabs.
- Obtaining reactions and graphs for forces and moments.
- Automatic generation of the structure's drawings.
- Automatic generation of the Calculation Note and Documentation of the project.
- Consideration of International Country and Regional Design Codes.
- Professional Online Consultancy Included, for all subjects covered in this course.
- *Autodesk RSA can be configured and adapted to any given Design Code included the American and Eurocodes and for which the respective sections / profiles databases are included!