Autodesk Robot 2016 | RC | Level II
For Foundations and Seismic and Spectrum Modal Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
Learn to perform Seismic and Spectrum Modal Analysis in Reinforced Concrete Structures, for medium size projects.
Once you have mastered or Basic Level Course of Autodesk Robot 2016, the basic principles of the analysis and design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, is next the time for us to design the foundations of the project and subject it to a Dynamic Modal Analysis. for which we obtain the Seismic Analysis.
This second course of our series focuses on the design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, while addressing medium size buildings, giving the structural engineer a wide range of tools in Autodesk Robot, one of the most advanced interfaces for Structural Analysis.
Autodesk RSA, will permit you to create your design according to any Country or Regional Design Code. Although in this course will use primarily the ACI 318-14 code.
And from such code, Autodesk Robot will design all the reinforcing steel in full detail and in a seemingly automatic way! Thus saving us lots of time.
Valid for 2018 versions.
Valid for both American and Eurocodes Metric&Imperial Systems*
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures, for Medium Size Buildings.
- Configuration of Units and Design Codes according to specific Country or Regions.
- Confined masonry and bricks walls, beams, foundations, footings and slabs.
- Assignment of Load Cases and Combinations.
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Foundations.
- Analysis and Design of Footings. Both Isolated and Continuous.
- Shear, Bending and Moments Diagrams.
- Analysis of Reactions on the Extremes for Foundations Design.
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Slabs.
- Analysis of Map Diagrams.
- Design and Analysis of Reinforcement Steel.
- Automatic Generation of Detail Drawings for Both Sections and Slabs.
- Automatic Generation of Drawings for the Reinforcement Steel elements.
- Dynamic Modal Analysis.
- Seismic Analysis on Medium Size Projects.
- Wind Load Analysis.
- Automatic Generation of the Calculation Note.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course
- *Autodesk RSA can be configured and adapted to any given Design Code included the American and Eurocodes and for which the respective sections / profiles databases are included!