World Book Day
World Book Day Sale Price
Autodesk Robot 2016 Tutorial. RC. Level II
For Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure in Buildings of 20 floors and above.
For this third part of our series of Autodesk Robot 2016 tutorials, our intention is that the professional of structural analysis, can perform the structural design and analysis of an entire building in matter of minutes and in a fraction of the time than otherwise (either by performing a manual analysis or by using tools such as CSI SAP2000 or STAAD.Pro).
Valid for 2017 versions.
Valid for both American and Eurocodes Metric&Imperial Systems*
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Importing an Analytic Model integrated by several floors and underground parking levels from Autodesk Revit Structure.
- Assignment of Loads Cases and Combinations, including Static and Dynamic Loads for the following Seismic and Modal Analysis.
- Assignment of Dynamic and Live Loads.
- Shear, Bending, Deformation and Maps Diagrams.
- Analysis and Design of Concrete Slabs. Including Ribbed Slabs.
- Analysis and Design of Retaining Walls.
- Analysis and Design of Foundations. Including Footings, Retaining Walls and Anchorages.
- Assignment of Lateral Soil Pressure Loads.
- Analysis of Soil Pressure Loads, based upon the corresponding Geothecnical Analysis.
- Design of Reinforcing Steel Elements, according to specific Country or Regional Design Codes.
- Automatic Generation of Detail Drawings for sections of beams, columns and slabs.
- Analysis and Design of Steel Connections for the Anchorages of the Retaining Walls.
- Seismic and Spectrum Modal Analysis.
- Wind Analysis and Simulation.
- Generation of the Calculation Note and proper Documentation.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.
*Autodesk RSA can be configured and adapted to any given Design Code included the American and Eurocodes and for which the respective sections / profiles databases are included!