Autodesk Robot 2016 Tutorial. Steel. Level I
For Analysis and Design of Steel Structures.
Learn to Analyze and Design Steel Structures with one of the most powerful tools for simulation and analysis of complex structures.
Autodesk Robot is far more complicated than just Steel Structures, but is without a doubt one of the most powerful tools to do so. In this Basic Level step by step course, you will learn how to propound simple Steel Structures, specifying their corresponding profiles, sections and assigning Load Cases and Combinations, thus finding the most efficient design in both terms of safety and economy.
So once you achieve such design, allow Autodesk Robot to automatically generate the Drawings and Documentation for you!
Valid for 2017 versions.
Valid for both American and Eurocodes Metric&Imperial Systems*
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Analysis and Design of Steel Structures.
- Configuration of Units and Design Codes, according to Specific Countries and Regions.
- Design and Analysis of Steel Frames, Non-prismatic Beams and Structures of Several Floors.
- Assignment and Configuration of Sections and Profiles.
- Assignment of Load Cases and Combinations.
- Designing of Anchorages for the Foundations of the Structure.
- Static and Basic Dynamic Analysis of the Structure.
- Obtaining of Shear, Bending and Deformation Diagrams.Including the Reactions of the Supports of the structure.
- Analysis and Design of Connections between sections of beams and columns.
- Automatic Generation of Drawings and Layouts of the Structure.
- Automatic Generation of the Calculation Note.
- No previous Autodesk Robot knowledge required!
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.
*Autodesk RSA can be configured and adapted to any given Design Code included the American and Eurocodes and for which the respective sections / profiles databases are included!