Autodesk Robot 2016 Tutorial. Steel. Level III. Advanced.
For Analysis and Design of Steel Structure in Buildings of 20 Floors and Above!
Learn to Analyze and Design Complete Building Structures. From the simple design of sections and connections between both cold and hot-rolled profiles, to the resolution of complex foundations, including footings, retaining walls, anchorages and all the connections between these elements.
Valid for 2017 versions.
Valid for both American and Eurocodes Metric&Imperial Systems*
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Analysis and Design of Steel Structures in Building of 20 Floors and Above. Integrated by either cold or hot-rolled profiles (welded or bolted).
- Analysis of the proposed sections before different load cases and combinations. And according to specific Country or Regional Design Codes.
- Analysis of both the Dead and Live loads present in structure.
- Design and Analysis of both Reinforced Concrete Slabs and Steel Decks.
- Design and Analysis of Retaining Walls and related retaining structures for the underground parking levels of the Building.
- Assignment and Consideration of Soil Pressure Loads, including that caused by the presence of nearby structures.
- Assignment of Live and Moving Vehicles Loads.
- Design of the Slabs corresponding to the underground parking levels. This according to the presence of Live Loads and Moving Vehicles in the system.
- Wind Load Simulation.
- Analysis of Connections, either welded or bolted. And between hot or/and cold-rolled profiles. So the structural engineer can determine the different types of relations and displacements between each section of the system.
- Automatic Generation of Detail Drawings and Documentation.
- Automatic Generation of the Calculation Notes.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.
*Autodesk RSA can be configured and adapted to any given Design Code included the American and Eurocodes and for which the respective sections / profiles databases are included!