Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2018 | Steel | Level II
Dynamic Analysis & Foundations
Once you have mastered the main aspects of the analysis, designing and documenting of Steel Structures through Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, we will move forward in our learning and approach the development of far more complex structural models. Such as a structure integrated by Warren or Pratt Beams; structural components which characterize for their stability in relation to their relatively light weight.
But that due their complexity, will require of special attention regarding the proper designing of the connections, since these should be capable of both bearing the internal forces, produced as a result of the multiple structural loads and stresses occurring in the model, and complying with the required design code and regulations.
And once we have achieved a successful design for these particular type of beams or trusses, we will move forward into the development of the correspondent foundations. Approaching from the design and analysis of the connections between the supporting columns and the footings, to the reinforcement steel of the concrete elements of these last; whose design will be dependent of not just the forces and stresses being exerted over the structure, but of the particular geothecnical profile of the soil.
Following the completion of all these steps, we will perform a Wind Load Simulation Analysis on our model, so we can verify the structure's integrity under specific wind conditions; and that should correspond to the geographical location of the project.
Finally, and with the purpose of obtaining the basics of a seismic-resistant design, we will perform a series of Dynamic Analysis over our model, beginning with a Modal Spectrum Analysis for finding the accelerations and that will permit us to obtain the subsequent Seismic Analysis.
During this course you will learn:
- Analysis, Designing and Documenting of Foundations and Footings in Steel Structures.
- Configuring Autodesk RSA for multilpe Design Codes and Regulations of any country.
- Designing of the Connections between the elements of the structure and the foundations.
- Designing and Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Footings.
- Designing of Steel Structures integrated by Warren & Pratt Beams (trusses).
- Analysis and Designing of Truss Beams and their connections.
- Dynamic Analysis of Loads for a Modal and Seismic Analyses.
- Wind Load simulation and analysis.
- Adjustments of sections based on criteria.
- Analysis of Diagrams and Maps.
- Designing of Customized connections through Robot & Advance Steel.
- Generation of the proper documentation, detail drawings and calculation report.
- This course is Valid for Structures designed in either the Metric or the Imperial System.