Autodesk Robot Structural 2019 Tutorial RC | Level I
For Designing, Analysis & Documenting of RC Structures.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Designing, Analysis & Documenting of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Static Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frames.
- Static Analysis of Small Reinforced Concrete Buildings.
- Assignment of Load Cases & Combinations (Including Characteristic, Frequent & Quasi-permanent combinations).
- Analysis of the Structural Model under both the ACI and Eurocode.
- Designing of Reinforced Concrete Sections for Beams and Columns.
- Designing of 2-Way Reinforced Concrete Slabs.
- Designing & Calculation of the Reinforcement Steel for Beams and Columns.
- Designing & Calculation of the Reinforcement Steel for Slabs.
- Introduction to the Basic Designing of Footings.
- Generating the Detail Drawings for the Reinforcement Steel of Beams, Columns & Slabs.
- Analysis of the Diagrams of the Axial, Shear Forces & Deformations in the Structure.
- Including Compression and Tension forces produced across the Structure.
- Analysis of the Maps for the Principal and von Mises Stresses.
- Obtaining the Calculation Notes & Documents of the Project.
- Analysis and Resolution of common issues which may arise during the designing of the RC Sections & Reinforcement Steel.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all topics covered in this course.
Learn to Design, Analyze and Document Reinforced Concrete Structures of Frames, Portals and Small Buildings.
During this step by step course, and without requiring of previous knowledge of Robot Structural Analysis Professional, you will learn how to perform the designing and static analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures integrated by beams, columns and slabs.
And although this course focuses on the ACI Design Code, will also approach the case of analyzing our Structural Model under the Eurocode.
And for this purpose, this course begins with the very important step of generating the Analytical Model of the Structure, along with the proposal of the concrete sections for beams & columns.
Since it's from this Analytical Model that we will proceed with the assignment of the corresponding Load Cases & Combinations. Such as the Dead, Imposed and Live Loads.
Moreover, and once deemed necessary by the ruling Design Code, we will also perform the assignment of the Characteristics, Frequent & Quasi-Permanent Combinations.
And once we have completed this critical step, we will continue with the designing and subsequent analysis of the Reinforcement Steel for Beams & Columns.
Nevertheless and beyond the simple applications of the corresponding tools, we will perform the analysis of the Shear and Bending Moments produced across the Concrete Elements.
Step which at the same time, will also allow us to further analyze our model, in search of possible issues that may arise during the process of proposing and designing the Concrete Sections and Reinforcement Steel.
Upon completion of the Concrete Beams and Columns, we will briefly approach the basic designing of the footings.
Although worth noting that due its complexity, the actual designing and analysis of foundations and footings, belongs to the second level of this series.
Following the Designing of these elements, we will proceed with the development of the corresponding RC 2-Way Slabs.
Performing the subsequent analysis of the Maps for both the Principal and von Mises Stresses. Along with those of the Deformation Diagrams.
Finally and once we have achieved a safe and efficient design of our model, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, will allow us to automatically obtain both the Detail Drawings of the Reinforcement and corresponding Calculation Note, thus allowing for the Documentation of our Project.