Autodesk Robot Structural 2019 Tutorial Steel | Level III | Advanced Level
For Modal, Seismic & Spectral Analysis of Steel Structures. (Preview).
- Designing & Analysis of Steel Structures of 20 Floors and above!
- Designing of Concrete Panels for Retaining Walls.
- Designing of Concrete Slabs & Steel Decks.
- Designing & Analysis of the Steel Connections between Hot-Rolled & Cold-Rolled Steel Profiles.
- Performing the Static and Dynamic Analysis of Steel Buildings.
- Assigning the Lateral Soil Pressure Loads for the Designing of Compensated Foundations.
- Performing the Modal Analysis of the Structure.
- Performing the Seismic Analysis of the Structure.
- Performing a basic Spectral Analysis of the Structure.
- Performing a Wind Simulation Analysis.
- Performing a simple Punching Analysis.
- Analysis of Moving Loads.
- Analyzing the results of both the Modal & Seismic Analyses.
- Verification of the Concrete Elements and the Steel Members under the Static & Dynamic Loads. Thus obtaining an Earthquake-resistant Structure.
- Verification of the Steel Connections under the Static & Dynamic Loads.
- This course is useful for both the American and the Eurocode.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all topics covered in this course.