Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 Tutorial. Essentials
For Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures.
We know that the designing and detailing of Steel Structures demands quite a big amount of time and hard work.
It is a job that requires several verification, corrections and in which errors may frequently appear.
In this basic course you will being your way to master one of the best software for the designing and detailing of Steel Structures, all in less than 10 hours! Dramatically reducing to minutes, what used to be hours of hard work!
Advance Steel will allow you to approach the design of your structures with great ease, in the very familiar interface of AutoCAD, but it will permit you to import models from Autodesk RSA or Autodesk Revit as well.
Furthermore, Advance Steel is by far the best tool for the quick and precise detailing of connections. The software will allow you to choose from a big array of options, for designing complex connections with just a few clicks. Including the designing of plates, bolts, stiffeners etc.
Each of these connections will be verified according to the adequate load cases and combinations, so have the certainty of counting with an efficient structure in terms of both safety and economy.
And in this same fashion, you will automatically obtain the detail drawings and proper documentation of the structure, thus allowing you to quickly obtain all the detailing work that might have otherwise taken several hours to be completed.
This course will guide from the very basics of the designing of Steel Structures, to the automatic execution of the connections and their verification under several design loads, obtaining also all the corresponding Detail Drawings.
Valid for 2017 versions.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures.
- Knowing the basic Advance Steel work-flow.
- Working with the basic tool bars and option of Advance Steel.
- Designing and Detailing of Simple Connections.
- Analysis of said connections under specific Design Loads.
- Designing and Detailing of plates, bolts, welds, brackets, stiffeners etc.
- Printing of the Detail Drawings and Documentation.
- No previous Autodesk Advance Steel knowledge required!
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.