Autodesk Advance Steel 2016 Tutorial. Level II
For Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures.
We know that the designing and detailing of Steel Structures demands quite a big amount of time and hard work.
In this second part of our series of Advance Steel, we will approach the designing and detailing of far more complex Steel Structure for buildings, in which the Design Loads become critical and in where the connections between several elements such as beams and columns should be carefully designed.
Furthermore, we will put great emphasis in the verification of 2, 3 and 4 way connections, so we can properly determine the momentum and internal forces occurring within the connection.
And from such results, determine the proper configuration and design of bolts, plates, stiffeners and brackets.
So we can finally obtain far more detailed drawings and documentation for the adequate execution of the structure.
Valid for 2017 versions.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures for Buildings.
- Modeling of Steel Structures integrated by hot-rolled profiles.
- Deeper knowledge of the Connections Vault.
- Quick Editing of connections.
- Exporting and Importing 3D Models generated in Autodesk Revit Structure.
- Designing and Detailing of complex connections.
- Analysis and Verification of connections based upon momentum and internal forces exerting over said connections.
- Specification of Design Loads.
- Working with the Drawing Style Manager Window.
- Working with the Drawing Manager.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.