4th of July Price
Autodesk Revit MEP 2016 Tutorial. Electrical.
For Designing and Calculation of Electrical Installations.
Just place the Lamps, Contacts and Switches and allow Revit MEP Electrical to automatically design the whole installation of your project! Including the automatic calculation of conduit diameters, trajectories, electrical panels load balancing and of course the quantification of each element in the installation.
Revit MEP Electrical calculates mono-phase and three-phase installations, high and low voltage and designs the connections of transformers and motors. Verifies the project's illumination according to specific regulations and allow you to create your installation through either rigid or flexible conduits, or even cable traits.
From the main power source to the last electrical outlet, from a Mall Store to a Industrial Facility, Revit MEP Electrical will calculate the entire installation, quantify it and generate all the corresponding drawings and layouts!
Valid for 2017 versions.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Configuring of Revit MEP for usage all the templates and electrical family objects.
- Configuring of Revit MEP for the usage of conductors, electrical equipment and accessories.
- Configuring of Revit MEP according to specific country code regulations.
- From the distribution of electrical power outlets and lighting, allow Revit MEP Electrical to create the circuits, calculate the numbers and diameters of the conductors, switches, control panels and balance the loads of connections.
- Calculation of the circuits for both mono-phase and three-pase motors and from its corresponding electrical panels.
- Modeling of Cable Traits and both flexible and rigid ducts.
- Verifying the illumination of an area based upon the number and type of lamps being used.
- Quantify the whole electrical installation regarding conductors, ducts and electrical equipment.
- Modeling of Special Electrical Equipment through Revit Family Objects.
- Generation of Electrical Drawings, Layouts and Documentation.
- Professional Online Consultancy Included, for all subjects covered in this course.