Autodesk Revit Structural Detailing 2016 Tutorial. Steel
For Designing and Detailing of Steel Structures.
Allow Revit Structural Detailing to generate the entire design for the Steel Structure of your project.
Revit Structural Detailing will generate the detailed design of the connections in steel profiles, whether you have structure connected by bolts or welds. From the frames to the foundations.
Through its intelligent dynamic blocks (Family Objects), Revit Structural Detailing will automatically place the connections of your structure, from the anchorages, bolts of the foundation and stiffeners, to the plates and details of the connections.
Furthermore, you will get the details of beams, ceilings and frames. In Revit Structural Detailing you may begin by taking advantage of the thousands of already present steel profiles and beams library, or create them from an architectural model imported from Autodesk Revit Architecture.
And once the design is achieved,you can easily print the detailed drawings with the specifications and quantification tables in one single step. All with its proper simbology and specifications and with the scale management ease of Revit.
These layouts could also get exported as AutoCAD DWG format, since Revit is also closely related to AutoCAD.
Step by Step video tutorial with professional online consultancy included, so your learning and mastery of the software be guaranteed.
This tutorial contains practical videos lessons and detailed e-book equivalent to 20 hours of study.
Full libraries of Revit family objects included!
Valid for 2017 versions.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Design and Detailing of Steel Structures.
- Design and Detailing of Steel Frames.
- Design of Steel Profiles (Hot-Rolled).
- Design of sections for beams, columns, anchorages etc.
- Design and Detailing of Connections; bolts, plates, stiffeners,brackets and welding.
- Generation of customized Revit Structure Family Objects.
- Working with the Revit Structure Catalog of Sections, Profiles, Bolts etc.
- Generation of Detail Drawings of Frames, Sections and Connections.
- Professional Online Consultancy Included, for all subjects covered in this course.