4th of July!
4th of July Sale Price
Autodesk Robot Structural 2019 Tutorial RC | Level II
For Modal & Seismic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
100% Useful for the 2020 version.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Designing, Analysis & Documenting of Reinforced Concrete Structures for Mid-Size Buildings.
- Performing the Static Analysis of the Model.
- Performing the Modal & Seismic Analysis of the Model; this course is useful for both the ACI & EN codes.
- Designing & Analysis of the Reinforcement Steel for RC Beams & Columns.
- Designing & Analysis of the Reinforcement Steel for RC Panels & Slabs.
- Designing & Analysis of Waffle (Orthotropic) Slabs and their Reinforcement; deflection maps are observed for ensuring a safe design.
- Designing of Isolated & Continuous Foundations.
- Designing of Curved Panels, obtaining data of their required (Theoretical) Reinforcement; as RSA doesn't actually provide the Reinforcement for these type of elements.
- Obtaining the Reactions on the Supports; this will allow you to obtain the data for supporting the design of the foundations.
- Configuring the Parameters & Analyzing the Results of the Modal Analysis of the Building; as code requirements need to be meet.
- Configuring & Performing the Seismic Analysis of the Model.
- Basic Analysis of the Seismic Analysis Results.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all topics covered in this course.
Learn to perform the Static and Dynamic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures, for Mid-Size Buildings.
During this step by step course, and requiring of just basic knowledge of Robot Structural Analysis Professional, you will learn how to perform the Static, Modal and Seismic Analysis of a Reinforced Concrete Structure.
And although this course focuses on the ACI Design Code, all the steps that we will perform and tools will observe, are for the most part applicable to the EN code, or any code for that matter!
And for this purpose, we will begin by modeling the project from the ground up! So you can clearly observe and practice all the involve configuration and modeling steps.
From the placement, of Beams and Columns, to the designing of RC Panels and Slabs.
And once we have generated all these concrete elements, we will continue with the assignment of Static Cases and Combinations.
As this will allow for the subsequent design of the Reinforcement Steel for these Reinforced Concrete Elements.
And in this regard, and for ensuring a safe design, will take a look at the Deflection Maps of both Solid and Waffle Slabs. Performing the necessary adjustments of either their section or reinforcement.
Along with this aspect, we will also approach the subject of the designing of the foundations for our project. As this will give us the opportunity of approach both isolated and continuous types.
And which at the same time, will also allow us to approach the subject of the definitions of the soils, as this is an integral part of the design of the foundations.
However it most be clarified that compensated foundations are not observed at this time.
In addition and due the particular design of our base model, we will also have the opportunity of approaching the designing of Curved Panels and their corresponding Reinforcement and Foundations.
And although RSA doesn't posses the capabilities for directly providing the design of both these aspects, you will learn how to obtain the required or theoretical reinforcement and reactions along the surface of this type of elements.
Following the completion of our model and in preparation for the Seismic Analysis, we will perform the Modal Analysis of the structure.
Observing not just the corresponding configuration parameters, but performing multiple analyses until we achieve the results required by the ruling code.
Finally and upon completion of the Modal Analysis, we will proceed to perform the Seismic Analysis of the Structure. And for which in addition to the required configuration steps, we will also observe some important criteria that should be take into consideration.
Moreover, and due this particular approach, this course will be useful for those working with the Eurocode.