CSI SAP2000 V18 Tutorial. RC
For Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Basic Level.
This step by step video tutorial will guide you through one of the most popular Structural Analysis software.
SAP2000 V18 is based in a finite element analysis, thus your structure will be calculated with great precision and ease.
You will only need to draw the corresponding structure, beams and columns sections, assign load cases and combinations and SAP2000 will do the rest!
Through this software you will obtain the Shear and Bending Moment diagrams for all the assigned load cases and combinations.
Furthermore, you could quickly change the sections for obtaining structures of great efficiency in terms of both safety and economy. Since SAP2000 will show you the shear and bending moment diagrams at all times, including the Reactions on the Supports and Steel Areas.
This course focuses in the Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Including beams, columns, slabs, foundations and retaining walls. And all the corresponding shear and bending moment diagrams.
Also you will count with the Professional Online Consultancy for each and every subject covered in this course, so you can follow a fast learning curve while you study and practice.
During this Comprehensive Step by Step you will learn:
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Design of sections for Beams, Columns and Concrete Slabs.
- Analysis and Design of Frames and Retaining.
- Generation of Shear and Bending Moment Diagrams.
- Obtaining of the Reactions of the Supports and Steel Areas.
- From Absolute Beginner to Professional Level.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all the topics covered in this course.