Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2019 | Steel | Level I
For Designing and Analysis of Steel Structures.
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional is the most advanced software for the designing and analysis of structures, but simultaneously clear and user friendly!
And in this step by step course you will learn, without the need of previous knowledge of the software, how to approach and design your own structures, define sections and profiles according to the design code and country regulations you require, assign structural loads and combinations and generate shear and bending moment diagrams, so you can obtain the most efficient structural design in terms of both safety and economy.
And once these first objectives have been achieved, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional will automatically generate the detail drawings, calculation note and proper documentation for you!
Including the detail of the connections, along with the specified welds, stiffeners, brackets, angles, plates and bolts.
With this purpose the main objectives for this course are:
- Designing and Analysis of Steel Structures; Beams, Columns and Frames for industrial type of structures. Obtaining all their respective shear, bending, deformation and reactions diagrams.
- Configuring Autodesk RSA for any given Design Code and Country Regulation, including the corresponding Databases of Sections and Profiles for either America or Europe.
- Analysis of Wind Loads against the cover and walls of the structure.
- From the results of the defined structural loads and combinations the program will automatically design the structure.
- Designing and Verification of Steel Connections between all the member in the structure. Reviewing the effect of the resultant stresses and internal forces.
- Generation of the calculation note and proper Structure's Documentation verifying that the achieved design conforms to the defined Design Code.
- Automatic generation of the detail drawings for both the structure and each of its connections. Including the detail of bolts, plates, brackets, stiffeners, welds etc.
During this step by step course you will learn:
- Structural Analysis of Steel Structures.
- Configuring Autodesk RSA for multiple Design Codes and Country Regulations, including the application of Eurocodes.
- Designing of Steel Structures based on commercial profiles.
- Working with both the American and European databases of Sections and Profiles.
- Structural Analysis of Beams, Columns and Steel Frames.
- Obtaining the Shear, Bending, Deformations and Reactions Diagrams.
- Designing a Storehouse structure and performing a Wind Analysis of it.
- Designing and Analysis of Steel Connections, either welded or fastened by bolts.
- Automatic Generation of Detail Drawings.
- Automatic Generation of the Calculation Note and proper documentation.
- This course is applicable whether you work with the Imperial or Metric System.
- No previous knowledge of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional required!
- Includes Professional Online Support for all subjects covered in this course!