Autodesk Robot Structural 2023 Tutorial RC | FULL Package
Learn to Master the Modeling, Designing and Static & Dynamic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
During this set of step by step courses you will learn:
- Designing, Analysis & Documenting of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Static Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frames.
- Static Analysis of Small Reinforced Concrete Buildings.
- Assignment of Load Cases & Combinations (Including Characteristic, Frequent & Quasi-permanent combinations).
- Analysis of the Structural Model under both the ACI and Eurocode.
- Designing of Reinforced Concrete Sections for Beams and Columns.
- Designing of 2-Way Reinforced Concrete Slabs.
- Designing & Calculation of the Reinforcement Steel for Beams and Columns.
- Designing & Calculation of the Reinforcement Steel for Slabs.
- Introduction to the Basic Designing of Footings.
- Generating the Detail Drawings for the Reinforcement Steel of Beams, Columns & Slabs.
- Analysis of the Diagrams of the Axial, Shear Forces & Deformations in the Structure.
- Including Compression and Tensionﾠforces produced across the Structure.
- Analysis of the Maps for the Principal and von Mises Stresses.
- Obtaining the Calculation Notes & Documents of the Project.
- Analysis and Resolution of common issues which may arise during the designing of the RC Sections & Reinforcement Steel.
- Designing, Analysis & Documenting of Reinforced Concrete Structures for Mid-Size Buildings.
- Performing the Static Analysis of the Model.
- Performing the Modal & Seismic Analysis of the Model; this course is useful for both the ACI & EN codes.
- Designing & Analysis of the Reinforcement Steel for RC Beams & Columns.
- Designing & Analysis of the Reinforcement Steel for RC Panels & Slabs.
- Designing & Analysis of Waffle (Orthotropic) Slabs and their Reinforcement; deflection maps are observed for ensuring a safe design.
- Designing of Isolated & Continuous Foundations.
- Designing of Curved Panels, obtaining data of their required (Theoretical) Reinforcement; as RSA doesn't actually provide the Reinforcement for these type of elements.
- Obtaining the Reactions on the Supports; this will allow you to obtain the data for supporting the design of the foundations.
- Configuring the Parameters & Analyzing the Results of the Modal Analysis of the Building; as code requirements need to be meet.
- Configuring & Performing the Seismic Analysis of the Model.
- Basic Analysis of the Seismic Analysis Results.
- Designing & Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures of 20 Floors and above!
- Designing of Concrete Panels for Walls.
- Designing of Concrete Slabs.
- Performing the Static and Dynamic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Buildings.
- Assigning the Lateral Soil Pressure Loads for the Designing of Compensated Foundations.
- Performing the Modal Analysis of the Structure.
- Performing the Seismic Analysis of the Structure.
- Performing a basic Spectral Analysis of the Structure.
- Performing a Wind Simulation Analysis.
- Performing a simple Punching Analysis.
- Analyzing the results of both the Modal & Seismic Analyses.
- Verification of the Concrete Elements under the Static & Dynamic Loads. Thus obtaining an Earthquake-resistant Structure.
- This course is useful for both the ACI and the Eurocode.
- Professional Online Consultancy for all topics covered in this course.
Learn everything you need to know for performing the modeling, designing, static & dynamic analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
From simple concrete Frames to Buildings of 20 Floors and Above!
This package of courses will take you from the process of performing the simple static analysis of concrete frames, to analyzing a Reinforced Concrete Building under Seismic and Wind Loads.
And if required, performing a Spectral Analysis of you model using a given response spectrum.
Now and although we focus on the ACI code, this complete course is useful for the Eurocode as well.
No previous knowledge of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional required!
This Package of Courses includes:
(Please click on the pictures to see the individual details and description of each course).
* For more sample videos for this and other products please visit our Youtube Channel.